Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Let Live Postscript

We had a ton of fun at the Let Live benefit, we ate vegan donuts and bought a quality Elvis Costello print, rife with album references. My high point was when I was playing some Gang of Four, and I looked up and there was a baby in a baby sling, and it was rocking out. I rocked a baby. I thought the party would wind down after 10, when the auction ended, but it went until 12, because they had not run out of free PBR yet and hipsters are cheap. The auction raised $9000 for the nice fellas on trial. Below is a glitter Morrissey piece that went for $205 to a mildly embarrassed gentleman, but I confirmed for him that I had never seen a finer glitter Morrissey, and I haven't since.














Here is kind of a cute action shot of the Beloved Spouse rocking records.

No comments:

Post a Comment