Friday, May 19, 2006

Bug Revenge














It is a fact, well documented by me, that if you ride a bicycle with any kind of regularity, May is the month in which you will eat a bug. It may not be the first or last time that year, but during the month of May, you will definitely find yourself with a bitter, dusty bug in your mouth. I decided that this year I would avoid my own curse, but they are very persistent. They flicker around you and buzz "you've got to breathe sometime." This time, for the sake of variation, I got one in my eye, and I think it's possible that it was worse.

I am spending the bulk of next week in Greensboro, NC for work, so if anything is happening in the world, perhaps you could let me know via carrier pigeon or braille telegram.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    How does this jibe with the vegan diet?

    ReplyDelete