Sunday, February 18, 2007

How to Rule The Cosmos

I had the opportunity to open a comedy night at Cosmos Bar and Grill last night, which made me nervous because a: Cosmos has no "web presence", which means that it does not really exist in my universe, and b: When I cruised it earlier in the day, there were silhouettes of people playing various sports on the window. I do not historically get along with two-dimensional sport fanatics. However, the crowd was very friendly (read: drunk) and I had a great time opening for Lonnie Bruhn, Keith Wallan, and Troy Thirdgill, with emcee Gabe Dinger. I think I killed, or at the very least, I seriously maimed. I was happy with it, you can judge for yourself here. Oh, and if you are one of the half-dozen family members and friends that I made fun of, you should know that I didn't mean it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment