Sunday, January 24, 2010

This Is: Driving Excitement!

I saw this bumpersticker today: It reads "Don't let the car fool you. My treasure is in heaven!"

So, what have we got here?

1. Pride: Look at my nice car!
2. Avarice: I need money for nice things!
3. That most Christian of virtues: self-righteousness!
4. I'm going to Heaven, asshole!
5. My nice car doesn't even MATTER!
6. Maybe you can get this car after the Rapture, assuming it didn't get totalled while I was sucked into Heaven while driving Trevor to soccer camp!

Anyway, I've got to get back to work on my new Atheism decal, which is in the shape of a happy fish in bed on Sunday morning with a paper and a coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    I'll order 10! Let me know when they are ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. That reminds me of this, http://jezebel.com/5198317/jo+ann-fabrics-refuses-to-carry-controversial-issue-of-quilters-home-magazine
    I hate everyone.

    ReplyDelete