Monday, October 08, 2007

The Challenge of Old Gregg!


It has come to my attention, through the science of hit tracking, that someone else on the interweb is also planning on dressing as The Mighty Boosh's Old Gregg for Halloween. I'm hoping that you'll stumble across this page again and will pick up my dropped white-glove gauntlet: Please send me pictures of your completed Old Gregg costume, and if it beats mine, I'll send you a bottle of (what else?) Bailey's Irish Cream. I'd love to have a gallery of Greggs. If you're looking for pre-Halloween inspiration, here's a very cute (American!) girl Old Gregg.

To the uninitiated, Old Gregg is a cross-dressing mer-man hermaphrodite. He's a Rick James with a slightly fishy odor. He's got a downstairs mix-up and an itch for disco. He's Old Gregg!

Postscript: OK, you scaly man-fish, you modern gentlemen, I can see you cyber- surfing my waters. 20 people looking for information on Old Gregg costumes today alone! Don't be shy, add a comment and tell me about your Gregg plans, motherlicker!


I'm gonna hurt you.


I like you.

Ok, now I'm getting 60 hits a day based on looking for Old Gregg costumes. They have been sold to people who I hope will enjoy them! Here is my collection of Old Greggs from ALL OVER THE INTERNET- enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I must say that I'm a bit pissed at you right now. Here I was placing an order to amazon.co.uk to get the entire Black Books collection when I also happened to stumble onto your latest blog post. Long story short, I order the first two series of The Might Boosh, and it all your fault!

    Definitely the most interesting character I have seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har! I'm a bad friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:29 PM

    im old gregg. just felt like sayin that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 PM

    I just went as old gregg, and I used your page for inspiration. It's pretty good. How do I send you a picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me photos at badinia@badinia.com and I would love to post them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:36 AM

    i will send you one tomorrow after noon after i go out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joan Byrd1:56 PM

    I'm making one w/ all recycled materials. I pick up innertubes from our river parks that were dicarded. I lucked out and got the green I need.Perfect pink for the tutu, too. Making a lot of masks but this costume will be one of my two major show pieces.

    ReplyDelete