Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Curiouser and Curiouser...

I have a tiny hand

In a world of increasingly obscure and specific gigs, I am excited to report a real doozy. I will be performing at the second annual Oregon Women's Comedy Festival on Saturday, November 3rd in Eugene, OR, so I am pressuring you to attend if at least two of below are true:

1. You are a woman

2. You like funny things

3. You live near Eugene.

I'm very excited to be asked, if only to share the roster with former Oregonian Lisa Myers and the always hilarious Susan Rice, and I've been told that if I'm good, there's the very real possibility that I'll get a t-shirt with my name on it. Let's face it, I'm easy. The festival includes writing workshops and a comedy show on the campus of Lane Community College.

If you don't qualify on the above three, please do plan to come cheer for me at the Portland Mercury's PIZZAZZ talent show on Friday, October 26th! I can guarantee you: you've never seen anything quite like my act, unless you can see into my dreams.

In other news, I am excited to announce that the amazing Susan Rice is a finalist in the Lucky 21 contest at http://www.ziddio.com/. Please sign up, click on "contests", check out her comedy and vote vote vote until October 21st!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:26 PM

    I meant to tell you how much I enjoy your creepy tiny hand photo

    -Pete

    ReplyDelete