Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Feeling Itchy- 'Cos I've got the Hive!

I've been asked to step in for a scheduled DJ, who, while reading old Propaganda magazines and crimping his hair, exceeded the gothic saturation point and melted into a puddle of hair dye, body piercings, and eyeliner. Anyone familiar with the New Rotic brand knows to expect a tantalizing mix of vintage British spookiness, post-punk, and new wave, and in general music good for wearing PVC and corsets to. Come out and mope with me!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Darn it, I didn't know about this until it was too late, and all I did last night was mope, so I could have gone. You should have automatically generated emails to let people know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Why do I always hear about your gigs AFTER they happen? I need text message updates or something. I mean if ebay can let me know when I've been outbid on that 1976 12" Batgirl doll with real cloth cape from a non-smoking home, why can't Badinia tell me about gigs? WHY?

    I love you to pieces, you know that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:22 AM

    SEE, Jill agrees with me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete