Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kalama Calamity


Actually, it was not a calamity at all. I had a very fun time doing comedy Saturday night for a capacity crowd at a combination tavern/pizza place. I co-featured with the very funny Nathan Brannon, opening for Ron "Cornhusker" Osbourne.

I am really only posting to display this amazing piece of bar art, a light-up lamp of Spuds MacKenzie that I spent most of my time not on stage trying to plot its escape from Kalama. Did you know that the character actor who portrayed Spuds was really named Honey Tree Evil Eye? I love Wikipedia. And I think all the best sculptures light up.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:28 PM

    I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU BUY THIS BECASE IT WAS MY MOMS FAVORIE LIGHT SHE OWN IN ARE HOME THAT RESENTLY BURNT ON MARCH 6 I WANT TO GET ONE B4 HER BDAY APRIL 14TH

    ReplyDelete