Saturday, January 12, 2008

Radiohead covers The Headmaster Ritual



I found this clip today and wanted to share it. I've never seen Radiohead have as much fun as they do recording a Smiths song about corporal punishment. I love them both.

I hear from my favorite Smiths cover project, San Francisco's This Charming Band, that they might play the Crystal Ballroom in March, which I will certainly post about here.

Crib notes for my favorite readers: Mom, do you remember when Laura was all about the Quiffed Man, Morrissey? He's the lead singer of the Smiths.

Peet: Despite what you've been told, Robert Smith is *not* the lead singer of the Smiths.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    God I love Thom Yorke, I am glad you posted this because it blends Laura's & My favorite bands together beautifully. Also, Mark Ronson & Daniel Merriwether did a nice cover of The Smiths song, Stop Me. Happy Early Bday! xoxox

    ReplyDelete