Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Mister E!


It's my hero, Eddie Izzard's, 46th birthday today, shown above with a very sensual pot noodle instant soup. Someday, I hope that I'll be mildly famous, for the sole reason that if someone asks me why I got into comedy, I can say "So I could meet Eddie Izzard", and that he would read it and we would meet, and he could see what a special girl I really am, and we could get married and live in a small house in Dalston, which if I say it now, just sounds stupid.
Mr. Izzard says that the way to learn comedy is to do it a thousand times, and I reckon I've got 150 down, and a mere 850 to go, before I'm any good. I'm working on it. Slowly.
As a special gift for Eddie's birthday, here is an Izzard-themed crossword from the Washington Post- download the PDF here!

No comments:

Post a Comment