Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't Be Scairt!


By the kicking of some bums, something wicked this way comes...It's Friday the 13th, made particularly spooky because it's horror writer and Darkhorse employee Jemiah Jefferson's birthday, and also because through some sort of horrible accident, I'm hosting at Harvey's comedy club this Saturday and Sunday! It's co-headliner week, so I am working with the very funny Kevin Avery and Dave Burleigh- come on down and check us out, eat some nachos, it's a good time generally...
In a postscript, I have been alerted that there is a clip of me available on Comcast On Demand, so you can be annoyed by my comedy in the privacy of your own home!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    If A & I wanted to be drooling fan-boyz on Saturday, how might we be sure to acquire attendance?

    ReplyDelete