Friday, May 01, 2009

OPB- A Laugh A Minute!



I made all of my mother's dreams come true by appearing on an NPR affiliate! Last Thursday, I spent some time in the OPB studio with Emily Harris, David Miller, Auggie Smith, and Ron Funches. Anyone interested in hearing it can download it here. I got to talk to Andy Norris, who heads up Manzanita's weekly Laugh-In, where they posit that standing in the street and laughing like a**holes for five minutes is just as fun as seing a comic that tickles your fancy and makes you laugh. The Oregonian covered this phenomenon this week here!

Postscript: The Portland Mercury heard my abuse on the radio (of course, when I said "Portland Mercury", what I meant was "local alternative media") and responded with a sweet blog on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment