Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Return of the Prodigal Famous?


So, after a busy weekend of karaoke, drinking, and baby visiting, I was settling in on a rainy Sunday night to suck the sap from Comcast: On Demand, and was shocked and amazed to find a program titled "(Not Even Close To) The Best of The Famous Mysterious Actor Show." Further internet research reveals that Famous is starting up again on Comcast 14, with a program airing at 11PM on Saturday the 25th, and he is taping shows with Super Atomic Television at the far-flung but glamorous Red Room on 82nd and Russell on Wednesdays. Also, evidently Famous is obsessed with, and will kick your ass at, Guitar Hero. Naturally, since I am a huge fan, friends of friends of the show, and am on the email distribution list, I hadn't heard crap about any of this.
If someone has more information than that, please write me. Oh, and I stole the picture from my friend Andy. NYAH!

Postscript: I had the pleasure of meeting the illustrious Chris Formerly Known as Intern Chris at the Saturday gig at Nine Muses, and he told me he didn't think that Team Famous was making whole episodes, but that they would be taping segments to insert into Super Atomic Television programs.

More Postscript: I had the unique honor of making the acquaintance of Famous producer J.D. Fisher recently, and he confirmed rumors that Team Famous will be moving on to "another" project. I don't think he saw me crying, because I sprayed Mace in his eyes and ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment