Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Favorite Things


Slowly but surely, my next birthday is creeping ever-nearer. This year, since it falls on a Monday, I get my birthday off work, and I will spend most of the day devoted to tribute to my birthday twin, Dr. Martin Luther King, but the evening is all about me.

At 7:30PM, I invite you to join me at the Vegetarian House at 22 NW 4th to enjoy some delicious fake-meat Chinese food and to bask in the almost total lack of ambiance, save the promotional material for their cult. We'll eat family-style and wipe the chopsticks on the tablecloth.

At 9, we can walk across the street to Dante's, to claim our seats and enjoy some chitchat and drinks before Karaoke From Hell starts at 10. We'll be singing onstage with a live band that is nearly as drunk as we are. Here's the songlist. You can start planning your moment of triumph now!

You can attend either, neither, or both activities, whatever strikes your fancy and works with your schedule.

Gifts are not expected, and nor are they really deserved. I just don't wanna grow old alone.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Happy Birthday Badinia! Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete