Monday, July 07, 2008

Holiday Road

Spot the fake!

At this point, I have to admit that some of these posts are just for my mother.
Because I am a married caucasian and didn't need to go to Costco this weekend, we went to Ikea, where they have FINALLY mass-produced an English bulldog. Our real bulldogs can't tell the difference, except for he's less farty.
If I had told anyone that I was doing a showcase at Glo Loca on Friday, that has been cancelled due to the ridiculously small setback that the bar no longer exists.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable fourth of July (also Hazel Jones' birthday!) and did not blow off any fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Happy Belated Birthday, Hazel. Holli and I saw a Frenchie at the Bagdad on Friday and we thought of you. Awwww....saaaappy :)

    ReplyDelete