Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Comedy Contest Keeps Rolling!

I don't have a relevant picture, but here are some cute Harajuku girlfriends. If you have live in Portland and enjoy fun, please come cheer for me Tuesday at Suki's, at SW 4th and Carruthers, 9 PM, no cover, or at Comedy Club Westside at 8775 SW Canyon Road Wednesday night, 9 PM, $5 - things are heating up in this contest, and I could sure use your support! Wednesday night will see 10 comics whittled down to five, reality relevision style.

Postscript: After last night's set, (here!) I am in the number 5 spot out of 9 remaining comics. If I can stay in the top five one more night, I'll be in the finals, and I'll bake cookies to celebrate, and the other four comics will suddenly come down with Ptomaine poisoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment