Thursday, May 03, 2007

Finalist!


Out of all the talented puppies that have been in in this competition, your humble narrator was thrilled to make the finals last night at Comedy Club Westside! The top six participants are Richard Bain, Tim Cornett, Veronica Heath (go b*tches!), myself and Nathan Brannon (tie), and Joe Woods.

If you'd like to attend the action-packed competition next week, we will be at Suki's next Tuesday at nine, (edit) the next cut is at Dante's on 5/16 at the ungodly hour of 7:30, and the final showdown is at BARRACUDA's on the 21st for the final showdown and judging.

The pressure's off, as far as I'm concerned, because I consider one of my competitors unbeatable- but I'm a finalist, and no-one can take that away from me!

Which is not the same saying that I don't want your love, support, and attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment